Freitag, 30. März 2012

DEAR LIFE..


Good mo(u)rning again! I salute you, 'LIFE'!... 
What's it gonna be like these marvellous tiring-inspiring moments ahead? Given the fact that trust is yet still to come, dear life, I'm gonna play along with your game for a while and check out what's REALLY at stake here. So far I'm under the impression that I must play just to be allowed to keep playing... So, let's play.. not that I had a bearable (livable) choice.. 
Allright, See: in abstraction I like to go big. - Any highrollers in here? Up until now it seems to be just high wires and even attracting those takes an effort I can't justify. -- Or - assuming for now that playing indeed IS the reward ('intrinsic reward' is your (our?) word for that, I think..) - the justification I mentioned is not to be figured out, but rather an imperative of getting ahead ('winning' is out of the question, I presume..) in a game, your (our?) game, where 'ahead' lacks a definition (such as quite a few other things..). 
Tell me, life: are you indeed oxymoronic?.. And if so: why am I able to see that? How do you justify the higher boredom that must come out of this? 'Higher boredom?' you ask? -- Yes, what would that be now, hm? I'll tell you: It is the kind of highly sophisticated overthinking (or 'boredom') that figures that temporarily it is the veryest mostest cleverest way of perceiving you - and that still is the most boring way of actually BEING a part of all your twists and cul-de-sacs.. I am enchained by this higher boredom right now and way to often.
Is , as some voice around me is constantly suggesting, a drink gonna help? Well, dear life, let me find out.. Gonna be back just in the nick of time for your next need of bothering me with another suffocating question... 

So long, take care. 
El Stupido.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen